Well, it’s been way too long, but revision 006 is now up at Lulu and on the download page of this site.
The two biggest changes are a new chapter on Rcov, and a general read-through and edit of the entire manuscript. Here’s the entire changelog:
- New chapter on Rcov
- Typos fixed from Dana Jones, Keith Gautreaux, and Greg Lockwood
- General fixes to things like external links
- Some more clarity in the mocks chapter
- Better discussion of setup blocks in setup chapter, also a much more
detailed discussion of contexts and nested contexts
- Error in RSpec matchers section corrected
- Cucumber section benefits from more experience
- Couple of layout experiments. Per a suggestion from Jim Zajkowski, I’ve
moved the sidebars to the right to enhance readability. I also changed the
code font to Anonymous Pro.
Also, welcome to all the new readers, and a big thanks to Gregg Pollack for recognizing this book on the Ruby on Rails weblog. Hope you all like it.