Episode 86. We bring you the latest news in the Ruby and Rails world. This week features co-host Nathan Bibler, tequila, a singing robot, and a Hoedown. What more could you ask for?
NewRelic not only provides rails performance monitoring with RPM, but they also produce Rails Lab, a website dedicated to advice on tuning and optimizing Rails apps.
- Ruby Tube – Ruby Videos/Screencasts
- Rumblestiltskin – Rails Rumble Ideas
- Sitemap Generator Plugin
- Rails Black Box Testing Complex Models
- Get Your API Right
- Patron: a Ruby HTTP client library
- MacRuby Drops GIL, Gains Concurrent Threads
- A Dozen or so ways to start Sub-processes in Ruby
- How to create small, unique tokens in Ruby
- Apps for America 2
- Rails Rescue Handbook
- Ruby Hoedown
- Upcoming Railscamp Events
- Hampton’s Ruby Survey
- Haml & Sass 2.2 Released
- Anemone – Spidering Websites
- Driving Business Processes in Ruby
- Rails Magazine – Issue #3
- 6 Reasons to use Webbynode
- The Humans are Dead & Binary Solo
Update: After pushing out the podcast, I received the following Tweet from @thoughtbot:
LOL, see.. thoughtbot’s can sing!